Join us on this classic journey, departing from Rome to explore the beauty of southern Italy.
Capri From Rome
We will begin our journey travelling south on the “highway of the sun”, passing by the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Our first short stop is in Naples, a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. Take the ferry for a nice 1 hour (approx) sailing trip to Capri. Discovery the charming beauty of Capri with our enthusiastic tour guide.
Explore the famous alleys, the Piazzetta and the countless charms that have made Capri a favorite destination.
On the day of your trip you have the great opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto, with its fascinating colored undertone.
After an afternoon of explorations we will return to Naples where your coach is ready to return back to Rome.
- 6:45 a.m. - Meet in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri (near Metro A line stop Repubblica) 15 minutes before departure.
- 7:00 a.m. - Departure for Naples
- Embark to Capri by ferry boat
- Mid-afternoon - Explore Capri
- Return to Naples by ferry
- Evening - Return to Rome Tour ends at viale Luigi Einaudi Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near metro A line stop Reppublica and Termini Station (metro A and B)