Don’t miss the chance to live a legendary experience: Capri's unique combination of Nature’s beauty and hedonism has charmed Roman emperors in the past and Hollywood stars and VIP’s in the present. It’s the perfect microcosm of Mediterranean appeal: breathtaking views, blue skies mixing up with the sea and the Caprese sweet summers are the perfect scenarios to live on the island with its typical piazzas and alley and its relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
Already inhabited in the Palaeolithic period, Capri was briefly occupied by the Greeks before Emperor Augustus made it his private playground and Tiberius retired here in AD 27. Its modern incarnation as a tourist centre dates from the early 20th century.
It’s also a hugely popular day-trip destination and a summer favourite of holidaying VIPs: with this tour, you will have the chance to spend a night on this amazing Island with more time to explore beyond the surface. You’ll find that Capri retains an unspoiled charm with grand villas, overgrown vegetable plots, sun-bleached, peeling stucco and banks of brilliantly coloured bougainvillea. All of this overlooks the deep blue water that laps into secluded coves and mysterious grottoes.
- Departure from Rome. If your hotel is located in central Rome you will be picked up starting from 6:00 a.m.;
- 06:45 a.m. - If your accommodation is not on our pick up list, reach us at Viale Luigi Einaudi in front of S. Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri;
- 7:00 a.m. - Departure for Naples by motorcoach (one piece of luggage per person is allowed);
- Arrival at Naples Port and boarding the ferry to Capri Island;
- Arrived in Capri we make our way directly to the Blue Grotto;
- From the small seaport of Marina Grande we will continue onboard a minibus reaching Anacapri;
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant;
- After lunch, explore Capri at your own pace;
- Check-in at the Hotel and overnight stay;
- Breakfast at the hotel and spend the day exploring Capri at your leisure
- In the afternoon, board on the ferry to Naples where you will find the bus to head back to Rome