To visit Cinque Terre means to visit five villages suspended between sea and earth, clinging on to cliffs and surrounded by green hill; it means to know the history of whom, for centuries, has fought against a difficult land, but it also means to taste the result of this millenarian struggle and in particular wine. Visit these villages means to learn the culture of the drystone walls and of the vineyard, of the fishermen and of their nets, of the steep valleys and of their path
3 Days / 2 Nights
Mobile & printed vouchers accepted
2 Nights in La Spezia
“Cinque Terre” card includes:
• Access to second class on regional and regional fast trains (excluding “IC/ICN/FB” trains) on the Levanto-La Spezia route (and vice versa)
• Access to the Park area (entrance to all pedestrian and naturalistic paths, naturalistic observation centers, bird watching and botanic gardens )
• Guided tours as scheduled (Cinque Terre Walking Park), Naturalistic & poetic Paths at the Eugenio Montale and Cinque Terre Literary Park as scheduled.
• Use of the bus service managed by ATC within the towns.
• Free use of restroom facilities at the railway stations of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso. (For non-holders, the cost is 1 euro)
• Participation in workshops at the Park's Environmental Education Center as scheduled.
• Wi-Fi internet access at the Park's Hot Spots, Reduced admission to the Civic Museums of La Spezia (Amedeo Lia, Castello San Giorgio CAMeC, Sigillo, Palazzina delle Arti, Etnografico, Diocesano).
• Trains and paths map, boat schedule and index of all products guaranteed in the park
You have not entered all of the required information. Please select your desired pickup, or choose one of the other options on the list below
Please wait …
No reviews yet
Verified reviews powered by
An Oasis of Nature and Scents, The Cinque Terre one of the most unspoilt areas of the Mediterranean and one of the most extended areas in Liguria. They are a kingdom of nature and wild scents maintained as in the past.
Visit these villages means to learn the culture of the drystone walls and of the vineyard, of the fishermen and of their nets, of the steep valleys and of their path. Who visit Cinque Terre can choose between a dive in the sea or hike on the hills, between a walk in the narrow alleys called “carruggi” or a ride by boat, a pilgrimage to a sanctuary or a seafood lunch. It is a landscape unique in the world in which man and nature live together in harmony since the beginning of time.
Independent arrival in hotel. Dinner (water included) and overnight.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Use the “Cinque Terre Card” to discover this marvelous area (on your own - “Cinque Terre” card). Dinner (water included) and overnight.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
In case of emergency, please contact us at 0039 06 4742501 or send us an email at [email protected]